Position: Waste to Energy Consultant
Location: UK or Spain
Employment Type: Full-time / Part-time
Reporting to: CEO
Seeders is a sustainability solution provider active in Egypt and Spain. We represent and collaborate with 20 entities in Air, Water, Waste and Energy from Europe, Asia, US and Australia. We transform spaces to Healthy Sustainable Buildings, Clean Air Zones, Zero Waste Zones, Clean Energy Zones and Clean Water Zones
We are looking for an experienced, result-oriented Waste & Energy Consultant to be responsible for helping us optimise the company’s waste/energy strategies and solutions to bring to the Egyptian market, connecting and guiding us to the technology providers that have solutions fitting our vision. You will be collaborating with colleagues within waste/energy from our offices in Egypt and the UK but also with your colleagues within other divisions in the Egypt office. One of your top priorities is to find technologies and solutions best suited to our projects and coordinate meetings between them and our management.
To be successful in this position, the person should have expertise in waste management, clean energy, recycling, and circular economy.
You will join our team in Singapore, which is categorised by a supportive and unpretentious environment.
- Formulate effective waste/energy management plans for companies after careful analysis of current plans.
- Assist in the initial planning of new company buildings or plants to ensure that cost-effective and sustainable energy systems are catered for.
- Collect and analyze companies’ current and previous years’ energy usage data using data modeling software.
- Conduct well-planned research on European Markets to find the latest & efficient technology providers that fit our company standards and vision.
- Responsible for shaping the waste/energy plans and strategies for our company.
- Provide expert opinion on the subject matter in order to develop agile strategies and bring new solutions to the Egyptian Market.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to represent the best qualities and features of our solutions to the market.
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
- Educate companies on alternative energy resources to match the trends and local laws.
- Help our clients to calculate the amount of energy wastage that may be reduced by using our latest solutions and technologies.
- Conduct feasibility studies and prepare concise reports on research results.
- Identify and evaluate viable options to reduce companies’ energy consumption.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in environmental legislation.
- Regularly communicate with top management and keep them updated on new technology developments and their features and implementation procedures.
- Serve as the liaison between the company, staff, and suppliers/manufacturers/vendors to ensure satisfaction at all levels.
- Be a spokesperson on these verticals and represents us in conferences/events.
- Represent the company and promote our brand by working our booth at industry conferences, events, and trade shows.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Earth Science, Environmental Engineering, Energy Management, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) or Certified Energy Manager (CEM) accreditation is advantageous.
- At least 15 years of proven experience working as a Waste or Energy Consultant in Europe/UK.
Requirements & Skills
- Age: 45+
- UK or Spain Resident.
- Fluent English speaking and writing are essential.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of the waste and renewable energy market.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Multitask with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of flexibility.
- 28 days annual leave
- Staff training and education opportunities
- Fixed salary and variable commission structure;
- Bonus tied to KPIs developed with top management;
- Flexible working hours.
- Private Medical Insurance