About the job
Seeders is a sustainability solution provider active in Egypt and Spain. We represent and collaborate with innovative entities from Europe, Asia, US and Australia. Seeders find the perfect fit between technologies to deliver tailored sustainable solutions including; Green healthy buildings, Zero Waste Zones, Clean Air Zones, Clean Water Zones and Clean Energy Zones. We are active with Egypt’s top entities and have been selected as one of the top 15 sustainability startups in Valencia (Spain)
We are a young and innovative company that is searching for young driven and enthusiastic people. We have the chance to have a team full of different backgrounds. The key to our strategy has always been to make our collaborators want to stay in the company because they are people who share our passion for Change, Transformation and Sustainability. You will have the possibility to learn, evolve and share.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Seeders is a sustainability solution provider active in Egypt and Spain. We represent and collaborate with innovative entities from Europe, Asia, US and Australia. Our USP is that we combine their technologies to deliver tailored EU-sought solutions including; Green healthy buildings, Zero Waste Zones, Clean Air Zones, Clean Water Zones, and Clean Energy Zones. Seeders is active with Egypt’s top entities and is selected as one of the top 15 sustainability startups in Valencia (Spain)
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Generating new sales opportunities by approaching walk-ins, cold calling, and networking
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with customers
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Preparing regular reports for the sales manager summarising progress against KPIs Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Competency in English
- Proven experience in a sales role is a plus
- Experience in real estate is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Job Skills:
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills;
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges; Goal-oriented with the ability to track and achieve KPIs
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understand marketing skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
Key Personal Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills; operates effectively across global and matrixed organisations to drive mutual success;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
What to expect from us?
- Competitive Fixed Salary
- Variable commission structure dependent on transaction absolute amount and revenue line;
- Bonus tied to KPIs up to 15% of gross salary;
- Private medical insurance