We’re hiring !
In a dynamic world where sustainability is becoming one of the top concerns worldwide, Seeders helps tackle challenges with a disruptive approach to sustainability and value chain optimisation. By being a multinational sustainability solution provider, Seeders represents and collaborates with innovative entities from Europe, Asia, US and Australia in 4 main verticals; Air, Water, Waste and Energy.
Seeders create synergised sustainable solutions tailored to client needs and market dynamics, including; Green healthy buildings, Zero Waste Zones, Clean Air Zones, Clean Water Zones and Clean Energy Zones. We are active with Egypt and Spain’s top entities and have been selected as one of the top 15 sustainability startups in Valencia, Spain.
We are recruiting a Sales Director to join the team located in Egypt. The successful candidate will lead a team that generates compelling value propositions to meet new, and existing client requirements and secure/retain new business. We are looking for a Sales Director to drive sales, marketing, and solutions activities to internal and external senior stakeholders
- Develop a full understanding of Seeders capabilities, products, services and offerings to ensure the optimal solution is offered to the customer
- Plan and execute a sales strategy for the organisation and its new and existing products or services
- Create a diverse sales team to deliver on sales strategy.
- To build, support and oversee the annual sales plan to ensure growth in new and existing business is achieved in accordance with targets.
- Build and guide the day-to-day activities of the sales team
- Direct management of enterprise-level new business contracts and major renewal and expansion opportunities
- To report sales activity to key internal stakeholders in the business and provide market insights.
- Report on the effectiveness of sales targets using pre-determined KPIs
- To work closely with the marketing team to identify high-quality sales and marketing content that will capture the target market’s interest such as market intelligence reports and white papers.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and providing actionable plans to the marketing and sales teams, ensuring the continuous improvement of the company’s efforts.
- Lead the delivery of the business development programme with targeted new/expanded annualised revenue and margin
- Manage the sales pipeline & ensure an accurate sustainable flow of targeted and qualified prospects.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the sales plan if necessary
- Provide advice, guidance and leadership to the sales team working on qualified opportunities, including the development of the solution, win strategy and commercial solution to ensure success
- Deliver client presentations as and when required.
Experience and Key Sills Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Sales or a related subject is essential.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior sales role.
- Understanding of the solution design process or another scientific sales design process.
- Has led and won sales opportunities in both; public and private sectors
- Track record of developing relationships with public and private sector clients and business development experience.
- Understanding of marketing functions and how they work to support the sales process.
- Experience in research and information gathering to ensure knowledge of the industry is up to date and can support strategic discussions.
- Experience in producing reports/tenders/proposals/presentations.
- Strong ability to influence people both internally and externally.
- Excellent written skills and high levels of computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent attention to detail with a good understanding of commercial proposals.
- Previous experience with startups, sustainability, waste and energy sector (preferably)
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
- Strong listening and analytical skills
- Ability to present clear and compelling value propositions
- Flexible, client-focused attitude
- 28 days annual leave
- Staff training and education opportunities
- Competitive salary bundled with variable pay. Variable pay is tied to closed deals
- Potential of Stock Options (ESOP)
- Bonus tied to KPIs developed with top management up to 15% of gross salary;
- Private Medical Insurance