Position: Marketing Specialist
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Seeders is a sustainability solution provider active in Egypt and Spain. We represent and collaborate with 20 entities in Air, Water, Waste and Energy from Europe, Asia, US and Australia. We transform spaces to Healthy Sustainable Buildings, Clean Air Zones, Zero Waste Zones, Clean Energy Zones and Clean Water Zones
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all marketing activities for the company
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to the right audience
- Work with the team to deliver internal marketing communication strategies, and plans and work on executing them.
- Produce communications materials for the company.
- Manage and coordinate with designers, copy writers, production/printing houses and agencies to make sure that output is meeting objectives and as per brand guidelines
- Monitor continuously and review our social media channels, and social media calendars.
- Support our agency, designers and copywriters with any needed material to deliver effective communication.
- Write thorough briefs to different communication groups.
- Conduct regular market research to know more about competitors, consumer requirements, and latest market trends.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Help in organising events and developing any required communication material.
- Work with different teams to produce the company’s advertising material.
- Monitor current digital campaigns and analyse data to evaluate their success.
- Brainstorm new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure.
- Review and revise any communication material received from our communication partners before publishing.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Good communication and writing skills
- Well organised and details oriented
- Good revision skills
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- IT literate
- 28 days annual leave
- Staff training and education opportunities
- Fixed salary and variable commission structure;
- Bonus tied to KPIs developed with top management;
- Flexible working hours.
- Private Medical Insurance