About the job
Seeders is a sustainability solution provider active in Egypt and Spain. We represent and collaborate with innovative entities from Europe, Asia, US and Australia. Seeders find the perfect fit between technologies to deliver tailored sustainable solutions including; Green healthy buildings, Zero Waste Zones, Clean Air Zones, Clean Water Zones and Clean Energy Zones. We are active with Egypt’s top entities and have been selected as one of the top 15 sustainability startups in Valencia (Spain)
We are a young and innovative company that is searching for young driven and enthusiastic people. We have the chance to have a team full of different backgrounds. The key to our strategy has always been to make our collaborators want to stay in the company because they are people who share our passion for Change, Transformation and Sustainability. You will have the possibility to learn, evolve and share.
Seeders seeks to appoint a Marketing Director with experience in creating and successfully executing marketing strategies. This position will see you working closely with all departments to position the company in the market and help departments reflect brand values and convert. You will communicate with both new and existing departments, being informative and understanding of their requirements.
You will be capable of identifying and developing new business opportunities in order to attain your brand positioning targets. Within this role, you will oversee all areas of the marketing department. This may include digital marketing, direct marketing, print marketing, media marketing, social media marketing, market research, and coordinating with external agencies. You will also liaise with the PR team on the annual calendar of events such as webinars, conferences, and thought leadership contributions
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organisation and its new and existing products or services
- Develop a corporate brand strategy and design the marketing strategy to drive the business forward.
- Set and administer an annual marketing budget
- Build and guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Manage and refine the organisation’s social media presence
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organisation’s databases and external data
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and providing actionable plans to the marketing and sales teams, ensuring the continuous improvement of the company’s marketing efforts.
- Ensure alignment amongst Product, Business Development, and Operations teams
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Experience and Key Sills Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management related subject.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior marketing role.
- Previous experience with startups, sustainability, waste and energy sector (preferably)
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
- 28 days annual leave
- Fixed salary
- Stock Options (ESOP)
- Bonus tied to KPIs developed with top management up to 15% of gross salary;
- Flexible working hours.
- Private Medical Insurance